Check back here for information on more ways to get informed, whether candidate Town Halls, forums or debates, or results of other community surveys.
If your community organization has issued a candidate survey and would like to share the results, please contact us.
Good Green Town Hall for Mayoral candidates, Wednesday, September 26, 7 – 9 p.m., St. Andrews Place (111 Larch)
- City election website
- Don’t forget to get informed on School Board Trustee candidates. Find the official list here.
- Local media organization election webpages: Northern Life, CBC interviews with mayoral candidates
The Azilda CAN will host a Ward 4 Candidates Debate Wednesday September 26th at 6:30 pm at the Azilda Lions Community Center (Old Town Hall), 3964 Regional Road 15, Chelmsford, Ontario. All the Candidates have confirmed and will be in attendance.
- Laurentian University Political Science Association mayoral debate, Sept. 27, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Laurentian University, in the Indigenous Sharing and Learning Center from 930am-1230pm. Debate starts at 10am sharp.
Sudbury Arts Council arts discussion with mayoral candidates, Monday, Oct. 1, 7 p.m. at the Sudbury Theatre Centre
- Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce mayoral all-candidates’ event Wednesday, Oct. 3, 6:30-9:30 p.m. at Collège Boréal in the concert hall.
- Downtown Sudbury BIA councillor candidates evening, for Wards 10, 12, 4, 11, Wednesday, Oct. 3, 6:00 – 9:30 p.m., School of Architecture lecture hall.
- Ward 8 Town Hall hosted by Ward 8 Community Action Network and Social Planning Council, Wednesday, October 10, 7 – 9 p.m.
- “Meet and Greet” Candidates Night for Ward 5 & 6 candidates for Council and Trustee, Wednesday, Oct. 10, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., Monte Vista Golf Club in Val Caron
- CARP all-candidate event for Mayoral candidates, Thursday, October 11, 6:30 p.m., Parkside Older Adult Centre.