Check back here for information on more ways to get informed, whether candidate Town Halls, forums or debates, or results of other community surveys.
If your community organization has issued a candidate survey and would like to share the results, please contact us.
We held a Good Green Town Hall for Mayoral candidates, Wednesday, September 26, 7 – 9 p.m., St. Andrews Place (111 Larch). We will post a link to the video as soon as it is available.
- City election website
- Don’t forget to get informed on School Board Trustee candidates. Find the official list here.
- Local media organization election webpages: Northern Life [ information on candidates, news coverage, info on how to vote], CBC interviews with mayoral candidates
- Candidate questionnaire results from Young People Who Give a Sh*t.
Mayoral candidate responses to Fierté Sudbury Pride
Mayoral candidate, and councillor candidate (Wards 4, 10, 11, 12) replies to questions from Downtown Sudbury.
Candidate responses to the Sudbury Chamber of Commerce Platform.
PoliticsNOW survey to women candidates
- Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce held a mayoral all-candidates’ event Oct. 3 – view it here.
- The downtown Business Improvement Area hosted an event for the top six mayoral candidates. The six candidates, as determined by Oraclepoll, are Brian Bigger, Cody Cacciotti, Bill Crumplin, Jeff Huska, Dan Melanson and Patricia Mills. View it here.
- CARP held an all-candidate event for Mayoral candidates, Thursday, October 11. View it here.